Drillform’s Bulldog 130 Automated Floor Wrench facilitates integration into existing rig automation systems. Design features allow for remote diagnostic capabilities, preventative maintenance, and the ability to track and record data on each connection. With a focus on creating a safer operating environment for those on the rig floor, the BD130 features restricted access to the rotating zone and a hand-free operating system.
To learn more about the BD130, contact email@example.com.
- Personnel are removed from the rig floor
- Accurate torque on each connection reduces potential drill string failure
- Quick change dies via cartridge system
- 360-degree contact reduces slippage, tool joint wear and pipe distortion
- 12″ of vertical travel equates to compatibility with premium connections, requiring no additional tongs
- Simple make-up and break-out cycles
- Modular and machined components contribute to ease of use and speed of maintenance
Up to 150,000 ft-lbs. Peak Breakout Torque
Up to 130,000 ft-lbs. Peak Makeup Torque
Compact design accommodates tight floor spaces
Remote diagnostic capabilities