In the Shop & Field
Drillform’s team of technicians has decades of combined experience in the field and in the re-certification of hydraulic catwalks and iron roughnecks along with new build projects, and overhauls. We are able to meet diverse industrial assembly needs and welcome the opportunity to discuss your field and service requirements.
Drillform’s clean, well-lit shop includes a large yard and two overhead cranes to accommodate a wide range of service and overhaul needs.
Take a look at some of our field and shop capabilities.
• Proficient in Hydraulic, Electrical and Mechanical aspects of Testing, Troubleshooting and Repair
• Overhaul and Re Certification to OEM Recommendations
• Fine Tuning of Operating Procedures
• Provision of Onsite Training
• Preventative Maintenance
• Inspection Checklists to Meet OEM Recommendations and Maximize Uptime